In this post I will explain the step by step Visa Process for Canada
Step 1 Form Selection :
- Read complete information on the visa/permit requirements on the IRCC website
- download the appropriate application forms
- checklist relevant to the purpose of your visit.
Step 2 :
- Fill out the application form and other relevant documents and take the printout.
- Forms are to be printed on a white, bond quality, non-glossy paper, using a laser printer.
- Give all the supporting documents.
- If you are unable to provide all the supporting documents checklist, you are required to fill out and sign the waiver form and attach it with your application form.
- Without waiver form it can create extra delay in the visa process
Step 3 Consent Form:
- completed and signed VFS consent form is very important ,
- Without this the visa will not be processed, and your application will be returned to you.
Step 4 :
- Pay visa fees as per instructions in the Canadian Visa Office website.
- Please note that when submitting application via the CVAC, in person , visa fees must be paid in addition to CVAC (VFS Global) service charge.
Step 5 :
Visit your local Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC), make sure you bring your passport, photographs, completed forms and all supporting documents as per checklist and IRCC fee instrument and payment instructions. Applicable service charges will be levied.
- Once you are at CVAC, pay the service charges, hand your complete application and obtain a receipt.
- This receipt contains your unique tracking number which you will need to track the progress of your application online.